Pack Size: 150 tablets
Blackmores I-Folic™ is a combination of iodine and folic acid, both important preconception pregnancy nutrients.
Blackmores I-Folic is a combination of iodine and folic acid, both important preconception pregnancy nutrients.
- Provides iodine for the development of baby's brain, visual, motor skills & hearing
- Provides a daily dose of 500 microgram of folic acid that may reduce the risk of birth defects of the brain &/or spinal cord such as spina bifida if taken daily for 1 month prior to conception and during pregnancy
Adults - Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
|Potassium iodide (iodine 150 microgram)
| No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artifcial flavolurs or sweeteners. This is a halal product
Contraindications and Cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose of folic acid except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida seek specific medical advice
- Not to be taken with Blackmores Conceive Well Gold, Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding (G), Blackmores Folate, or other folic acid containing supplements
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if suffering from a thyroid condition
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
Cookies help us improve your website experience.