Blackmores Cod Liver Oil 1000mg is a natural source of vitamins A and D and omega-3 fatty acids. Vitamin A helps to support a healthy immune system, and vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption.
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Helps maintain healthy mucous membranes of the respiratory and digestive tracts
- Helps to maintain bone health
- Supports healthy skin
Adults – Take 1 to 3 capsules once a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 4-12 years – Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 4 years – only as professionally prescribed.
No medicinal claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health care provider. Vitamin supplement should not replace healthy diet.
|Cod liver oil providing||1000 mg|
|Vitamin A (300 microgram retinol equivalents)||1000 IU|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 2.5 microgram)||100 IU|
|No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.This is a halal product.|
Contraindications and Cautions
- The recommended adult daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700µg retinol equivalent for women and 900 µg for men. When taken in excess of 3,000µg retinol equivalents can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist see your health care professional
At Blackmores we ensure all our products are rigorously tested for quality.